In circulating lube oil systems, the oil is returned to the oil tank after passing through the lubrication points. In addition to lubrication, the system also fulfills further important functions such as stabilizing the temperature, flushing and filtering of contaminants, corrosion prevention and the removal of condensation water.
Small-scale equipment is manufactured in series and can be found readily available on the market. Our engineers select the most suitable unit for your application and create a quotation accordingly.
Larger-scale oil supply systems are designed individually. We construct systems both with and without oil reservoirs.
Typical rating classes are:
- Oil delivery rates up to 150 l/min
- Reservoir size up to 1500 l
- Oil delivery rates of 150 l/min to 1000 l/min
- Reservoir size, 1500 l up to 8000 l
- Oil delivery rates of 1000 l/min to 5000 l/min
- Reservoir size, 8000 l up to 80 000 l