Building Services Control Panel Technology
New PCB Connectors WIECON® 8105 DST
The designs of control units in heating and mechanical engineering as well as in building services and building technology are becoming increasingly compact. As a result, space-saving solutions are in demand for connection technology. Direct plug-in technology saves an enormous amount of space, offers reliable contacting and helps to save time and costs, since a male or female connector can be dispensed with.
The new PCB terminals are available in 15 different colors and for DIN60335-1 No Flame.
The new Wiecon 8105 DST PCB connector plugs directly into the board without soldering.
- Time saving during assembly
- Cost saving (only one component is needed)
- Direct and safe contacting of PCB without soldering.
- Space saving due to direct plug-in technology
- Mismating is prevented by the under-plug protection.
- Numerous coding options
- Available in 15 different colors
- Versions for No Flame - DIN EN 60335-1
- Needs-based on-site consulting
- Complete solution for building services
- Safety-related design in line with standards
- Customized prefabrication of control units