Participants in Core Training gain a lot of hands-on experience with cobots in addition to the theory.
This includes, among other things, the programming of common tasks, but also the operation of classic peripheral devices such as sensors or grippers. After completing this training, you will be ready to create pick and place, palletizing and other common application programs yourself.
These are the training focuses at a glance:
- Safe management of the robot and understanding of safety concepts.
- Creating and optimizing programs for various typical applications such as pick & place, palletizing, polishing or dispensing.
- Connecting and using peripherals such as sensors, grippers or conveyors.
- Knowing online tools and resources to help you with application programming.
Einsteiger mit Automatisierungs- background, Absolventen der UR Online Academy
E-Learning-Core-Track der UR Academy absolviert
Ebeginners with automation background, graduates of UR Online Academy
Completed UR Academy e-learning core track
- Pick-and-. Place application
- Security settings
- Optimization of a pick and place application
- Autostart of programs
- Program flow
- Force function (simple)
- Process application with operator selection
- Flexible new setup
- Implementation plan
- Online resources
**Price excludes VAT