- Automated packaging and palletizing operations reduce costs
- Relieve employee workload through autonomously performed "Pick-and-place work" with intelligent image processing systems and grippers
- Quality testing through non-destructive test methods and 3D measurement of the cobot ensures product quality
- Handling of prototype and small series parts through direct connection with the injection molding machine
- Support of highly precise manufacturing processes with high variability thanks to individual adapter devices
Universal Robots "Cobots" are collaborative robots that enable cooperation with humans, playing a crucial role in the automation of production facilities around the world. Collaborative here also stands for interaction without spatial separation between humans and machines.
Where are Universal Robots cobots used? Wherever humans perform heavy,monotonous,dirty and dangerous work on a daily basis in the production environment. By having the robot assist and/or take over daily tasks, the worker has more time for meaningful and supervisory activities. Cobots are used in a wide range of industries from mechanical engineering and automotive to pharmaceuticals, electronics and aerospace. Joint, collaborative and close cooperation between robots and humans increases process efficiency and production safety, enables automation of monotonous and hazardous work, and leads to a reduction in production costs
The Universal Robots e-Series stands for 'Empowering', 'Ease of use', 'Everyone', and 'Evolution'.
In addition to a better specification compared to the previous series, this series is mainly characterized by the fact that the last joint is monitored with a force-torque sensor.
- Load capacity 3 kg
- Radius of action 500mm
- Rotation of joints 360 degrees
- High-precision tasks
- Easy assembly
- Payload 5 kg
- Action radius 850mm
- Easy machining tasks
- Quick setup & programming
- Load up to 10 kg
- Range 1300mm
and palletizing tasks