Success in series: "Plug & Go" on...
Installation and Building Services
Connecting, fixing, switching, distributing and electrifying in building services
From connector systems to suitable fastening technology to building automation
We offer a wealth of components related to installation technology for the interior and exterior of buildings: connectors and connector systems, a wide range of products from the field of fastening technology, socket boxes and socket distributors, as well as numerous devices and units for room automation.
Advantages of connectors
General information about connectors
The "gesis", "gesis NRG" and "RST" connector systems can be used in almost all installation and building technology applications, both indoors and outdoors. They are particularly convincing due to their fast and error-free installation and the resulting time and cost savings. The component diversity of these connector systems makes solutions possible for many types of electrical installation and decentralized power distribution, even in harsh environmental conditions.
- Building technology: lighting, blinds, sockets, bus connections
- Shops, trade fair and furniture construction
- Heating, air conditioning, ventilation
- Mechanical engineering
- Wind power
- Event technology
Advantages of Schmachtl Room Automation
- Future-proof through the use of standard bus systems KNX/EnOcean/DALI/SMI
- Fast and error-free installation
- Range distributors in various designs to suit your application
- Standard and customized built-in devices
General information about room automation
Modern commercial buildings need intelligent building automation. The requirements for automation systems in building technology are continuously increasing. Just as quickly as the usage requirements change, the installation architecture and its functions must also be adaptable. The "gesis® ELECTRONIC" series offers a comprehensive concept for decentralized building automation in Plug & Play design, based on bus systems or radio. With this building technology program bus topologies can be set up efficiently and cost-saving and can be configured flexibly.
- Office/purpose buildings
- Education/conference centers
- Hospital/nursing sector
Advantages of Schmachtl Befestigungstechnik
- Quick assembly without drilling, welding, etc.
- Subsequent installations without disassembly possible
- Innovative product groups "Caddy Speed Link", "Caddy Rod Lock" and "Caddy Pyramid"
- Rope suspensions with stepless rope lock (safety factor 5:1 for static load)
- Screw rod quick mounting system
- Tool-free assembly of mesh cable trays
- Suspension clips by means of hammer
General about fastening technology
Our product selection in the field of fastening technology is characterized by a wide variety. Easy assembly and well thought-out concepts reduce labor time and costs when installing electrical and mechanical applications.
- Electrical installations
- Heavy-duty installations
- Acoustical and drywall
Advantages of Schmachtl sockets
- Over 250 installation modules available (international power connections, data, audio/video, switches, ... )
- Modules with cable or gender changer
- USB chargers
- Fast and error-free installation
- Mechanical and color coding possible
- Low installation depth
- Connection cables designed fixed or pluggable
- Numerous accessories
General information about power outlets
We carry a selection of over 250 recessed modules for various indoor applications. Our socket boxes combine innovative technology with an aesthetic look. Recessed sockets integrate discreetly into furniture surfaces, while desktop sockets are designed specifically for the visible area of a workstation. Standard and special applications can be solved with cost-effective, bayable socket distributors.
- Office rooms
- Training rooms
- Dividing walls
- Conference rooms
- Back office
- Lounge areas
- Waiting areas
With Schmachtl Project Services you are in good hands from the start of your project.
From the consultation meeting to technical support. We support you so that you can implement your project
1. Technical consultations:
- For new applications/developments
- Replacement types alternative for
2. Online/on-site demonstrations/
3. Training & continuing education
4. Rental equipment/test equipment
1. Process analysis-needs assessment
2. Feasibility study
3. Conceptual design/planning/
Ongoing additional services:
1. Technical support
With our logistics services you have the possibility to choose between different
delivery and storage options. We support you.
1. Collective deliveries
2. Demand site deliveries
3. Consignment stock
4. Flexible delivery times
1. Customized goods
2. Special packaging
E - Business
1. EDI integration
Vorrat auf Lager
All of Vienna is on LED today
From 2017 to 2020, all old rope suspension lights will be converted to efficient LED lighting. The exchange not only saves money, but also incidentally protects the environment.
Oh merry, oh you plug-in Christmas
You don't know this song yet? Then it's about time. Christmas lighting is all about delivering projects safely and quickly.
It all depends on this: fastening...
Daily life on the construction site: Immense time pressure, too few qualified workers and scarce resources. Under these circumstances, many installers try to cut costs in order to complete projects profitably and quickly.
What urgently needs to change in...
Building design is in crisis: time pressure, a lack of skilled workers and too little communication are making life difficult for employees.
Building technology: Why be complicated...
Tight completion deadlines. And even tighter budgets. Limited availability of skilled workers. But no time for mistakes. These are the standard conditions that electrical installers face on the job site today.
Rehazentrum Bad Erlach: Decision...
In fall 2019, the second Kokon Children's and Youth Rehabilitation Center will open in Bad Erlach (Lower Austria). The field of electrical engineering in the building takes over market-leading plant manufacturer and system integrator Elin.
Can be seen: plug-in design elements