Robust. Reliable. Durable.
For high-quality technical system solutions that respond to the individual application, a corresponding variety of components is required. That's why we draw on comprehensive ranges from renowned manufacturers in the areas of filter technology, heat exchangers and pumps. The partnership-based exchange with our customers is of particular importance to us. That's why we have a contact person at your side from the start of the project to the end, who will accompany you through every step of the process.
Needs-based order fulfillment
The focus of our work is not our products, but your needs. Our self-declared goal is to find the optimal solution for your individual requirements. That is why we provide technical advice from our hydro engineering specialists throughout the project.
On-site assembly and connection
- Provide drawings and 3D objects for planning
- Support on site to plan positioning and installation
- Assembly and connection of our hydrotechnology components by our assembly team
- Commissioning of our components and training of operating personnel
Help with incidents
- Servicing components according to customer requirements, e. g. E.g. during plant shutdowns
- Support on site in case of changed or unexpected operating conditions
- Assistance by our installation team in case of malfunctions
Tip: Keeping spare parts at the customer's site can reduce delivery times in the event of an incident.
To keep the power flowing: Technology...
Austria is the number one country for hydropower because its mountains and rivers provide the optimal conditions for siting.
Catalogs and brochures
Spectrum of services
Spectrum of services hydrotechnology
Schmachtl Customer Service
Contact us for more information about our products and services. We are happy to assist you.