PSD Servo Drive
The PSD1-S is a stand-alone version that connects directly to the network.
The PSD1-M is a multi-axis servo system. Each axis module can supply up to three servo motors. The modules are available as single, dual or triple axis versions. This makes the system extremely compact and flexible. PSD1-M was specially developed for central control systems. Special features include an extremely small footprint per axis and special vibration suppression for optimum results.
- EtherCAT / PROFINET / Ethernet/IP configurable
- Fast and easy wiring
- Pluggable SD card
- Integrated configuration via Parker Automation Manager
- DSL (single and multiturn) single cable solution
- 1 Vpp rotary and linear encoders
- TTL incremental encoder
The PSD single-axis drive in its particularly slim housing can be supplied with both E in-phase and three-phase power. The compact design makes the PSD-S especially suitable for small machines and machine modules.
PSD1-M is designed for any application where multiple drives are commonly used and gives OEMs and end users the ability to reduce manufacturing, configuration and operating costs while increasing productivity.
- Quick and easy conductor connection using push-in technology.
- Only one cable between drive and SMH motor
- Lower wiring costs
- Increased reliability
- Reduced space requirements to improve profitability.
The Servo Drives feature "Safe Torque Off" (STO) as standard to protect the user and machine against unexpected machine start-up.
Performance Level PL=e
EN ISO 13849
Material Forming Machines
- Higher flexibility
- Easy and fast initial commissioning
- Higher reliability
- Higher productivity - shorter downtime & faster
- Reduced costs for wiring and installation
- Design of the entire drive train
- Preconfiguration for your application
- Buffer storage for series requirements
- Prefabrication of the drive as required