Measurement and environmental technology
The New Ultrasonic Flow Meter - Dynasonics® TFX-5000
Snap-on ultrasonic flow and energy meter for liquids.
The ultrasonic TFX -5000 measures volumetric flow and heating/cooling energy in pure liquids, and liquids with small amounts of suspended solids or gas bubbles, such as water or wastewater. The TFX-5000 is strapped to the outside of the pipe and does not come into contact with the liquid.
Runtime flowmeters measure the transit time difference between the transit time of an ultrasonic wave in the direction of flow and against the direction of flow. The transit time difference is used to calculate the velocity of the fluid.
Applications in practice
Water and Wastewater Engineering
Oil and Gas Industry
Industrial flow and energy measurement applications
Food and beverage industry
Why Dynasonics® TFX-5000?
- Reduced installation time and cost
- Non-contact measurement
- No downtime during installation or maintenance, no process interruption
- No pressure loss
- Data logger and real-time clock
- Only one sensor for small pipes!
- Large display with keypad and enhanced diagnostic messages
- Enhanced cord sensors (RTDs) for energy measurement
- Connectivity to AquaCUE® Flow Measurement Manager / BEACON® Advanced Metering Analytics
- Password protection
- SoloCUE® Flow Device Manager configuration software
- CE certified
- You give us the measuring task and we advise you
- Optimal selection of the measuring device
- Installation know how and commissioning on site
- Service and repair
Schmachtl Customer Service
For more information about our products and services, contact a Schmachtl sales representative. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.