Membrane Liquid Pump FP 400
Precise pump solutions in medical device technology.
This KNF diaphragm liquid pump is ideal for circulating liquids - for example, in temperature management devices. This could be, for example, the cooling of medical lasers or X-ray equipment. The FP 400 is used in vital support systems to stabilize patients' core body temperature.
- LOW shear forces: the IP65-classified pump offers a long service life
- PULSATION ARM: five horizontally arranged diaphragms ensure very low pulsation on the suction and pressure sides.
- POWERFUL: Pumps up to 4.4 l/min, self-priming and dry-running safe.
- QUIET, VIBRATONSARM: Ideal for use close to the patient.
- Low pulsation
- Excellent linearity
- Self-priming and dry-running safe
- Clean and gentle pumping of sensitive media
- Inkjet printing
- Medical technology
- Laboratory technology
- Fuel cells
- Semiconductor industry
- Competent consulting
- Individual solution
- Logistics support
- Project support